Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Egg: A Star Is Born



When the egg was given to me, I was stumped. I was presented with one of the hardest assignments to think about my entire college student life. Seriously, what to do with an egg? So little choices, yet so many. If that makes any sense. Now the idea just came to me and it was entirely for the lols (that is internet speak for the laughs herr derr). So what did I do? Well without any further ado, allow my to present Pinz "Mini-pins" Head Jr.! Also known as "The Son of Pinhead!"

The father, Pinhead Sr came out and expressed joy he has never shown outside of his work. In quote: "I hope he follows in my footsteps." How would any father not want them to? He added: "I know the job is difficult, but I believe he become better at it than me when he grows older. It is in his genes!" All parents want their children to exceed them. Pinhead is no exception.


The mother, Mrs. Needles Head, did not wish to comment after a long, tiring, and very pain for day of delivery. However she did say she couldn't be "happier." It is little to say that big things are expected of little Mini-pins, being he has yet to reach full growth, even limbs for that matter. The father states it was the same for him, and the body is a lot bigger than one thinks. The picture does no justice. Allow him a chance and Mini-pins will show you his true capabilities in the future!


In all seriousness now, that is what I did with my egg. I could not think of anything and this just came to me. I did it for the laughs and I hope others laugh at it to, for one reason or another. The egg is a hard but simple assignment and I now see what this class truly represents. I just have to keep trying and figure out stuff for future projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment