Friday, September 30, 2011

Shfifty-FIVE

Now we gotta be 55 years old and reinvision our paper-clip project. I just did not understand. 55 year olds would just use them to clip paper or like fix a broken wallet because they are too cheap to buy a new one. When I see my chain of paper clips as a 55 year old, I see annoyance. Why would anyone want to do that? Hahaah. So I did two things as a 55 year old. If I were an ODD 55 year old, I would use it as some wierd desk decoration (no picture for this). However as a normal 55 year old, I would ake them apart one by one, reverse of my 5 year old project. But I can not do that since 1. I have a low attention span, and 2. I need to bring said project to class.

So instead, I took the already completed project and put them back in the container. Yeah that defeats the purpose but as a 55 year old, I would use them for paper or something stupider than it already is used for. So I kept them that way to be used for BOTH purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment