Saturday, September 10, 2011

Surprise!

It took me forever to think of something! It probably still is not a good idea at all, and I feel bad for it, but hey I tried my best. Watch the video below! It will do for a good laugh or two. I have been thinking all week and finally decided to go with this. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj2hIcP7FAY

EDIT: It seems Youtube wants to be a bunch of jerks again. Seeing how in the end this video turned out to be a Rick Roll, under the disguise that my 3DS box was actually something else. For some reason the video is blocked in almost every country yet there are so many videos of this song up all of youtube. I do not know why I am the one to be hit by the block and it is not fair and it did not even show the whole song. This is messed up. Sorry for the inconvenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment