Wednesday, November 9, 2011

True Fear

I think the ones that will stick to me the most are Chris', the one that was with past drugs and cutting, and the one who fears herself.

Chris was just plain humorous and I can see why he fears idiots now. I am glad he showed it.

The other two just showed me how they themselves can be their worst enemy and their feelings did not help. It had an emotional impact on me.

My experiment was the fear of nothing. Fear is something you just do not want to experience and I was afraid of experiencing true nothingness. Nothing to do, see, smell, or hear. Just sitting for an hour doing nothing drove me nuts.

I expected people to be aggitated at the thought but all I got were blank stares. I guess I should have been a more physical and action-y with my experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment