Saturday, December 10, 2011

Who Am I?

I'M SPIDERMAN!!!!

but really

In the eyes of others, I am just one of the nerds who likes to watch anime, play video games, and always gets their work done. While that may be true to some extent, I am much more. I see myself as a complex individual who has a lot going on at one, someone who worries a lot, has no self-confidence, terrible at most of the things he does, but loves to play games and watch anime. I am here just because I am. I am here to live and make the best of what I have. I may worry a lot, have medical problems, and get depressed nowadays, but I am still here and will eventually find my place. Being here not as a person by being here as an individual mind. My body will always be here until it rots away, but my mind is here.

To others I am implicated because of how I act, dress, look, etc. My outward public self is only a small part of who I am. I am always the same in the eyes of those who do not always know me, to many I have not changed at all. Identity, especially for me, is not static. In fact identity itself is like the universe: infinite and constantly expanding and changing. We can be come someone else entirely at anytime, and who is to say who is the real one?



No comments:

Post a Comment